Saturday, November 7, 2009

I'm Alive!!

After a long time, a very long time, I feel alive. I can actually hear the birds chirp outside the window. I can see the clear blue sky……was it always blue? I cant remember the last time I felt so free. Everything looks new to my eyes. Suddenly the annoying traffic sounds started to feel like music to my ears. The daily soaps, which once looked crappy to me, are now a miracle of motion pictures. The novels that I had once thrown aside, now seem so interesting that I cant put them down. I can hear the death metal music again with full blown stereos. I feel like shopping till I go crazy. I want to watch movies in a queue till I cant keep my eyes open anymore. I can party hard from dusk to dawn. After a long time, a very long time, I feel alive…….because my exams are finally over!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger